Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Outtakes From The Mets First Kiss Video

Yesterday on MLB.com the Mets debuted a video featuring various Mets talking about their first kisses.  The video starred Josh Thole, Dylan Gee, Angel Pagan & Jose Reyes sharing stories about their first encounters with the opposite sex but The Apple has learned that the video was shot months ago and features other current and former Mets.  Major League baseball has released excerpts of these interviews to The Apple.  Enjoy.
 "I went to kiss the girl but I missed high and wide and ended up kissing the wall instead."


"I didn't want a kiss and suggested that the girl bunt instead.  She started giving me lip so I took out my blade and cut her." 

 "The girl was on the other side of a high railing so I had to lean way over and kiss her upside down like Spider-Man before flipping over and landing on my feet."

 "I just remember one beautiful afternoon underneath the bleachers with Scott Boras."

All articles featured on The Apple are fictitious. No Mets were harmed in the writing of this story. Follow me on Twitter @readtheapple

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular