Friday, January 7, 2011

These Are The Breaks (Kurtis Blow Sold Seperately)

In case you haven't noticed, the front page of The Apple is going to look a little different now.  Now you will have more posts on the front page and these little "read more" buttons to get you to the rest of these posts.

Why the change?

Well actually it's been something I wanted to do for a while but when I started this blog I knew a lot about photoshopping Fred Wilpon's head on a peanut vendors body, but very little about html.  So whenever I learn something new I try to put it to use.  Let's practice by using the button now to finish reading this post.

Hopefully the new format will keep stories from getting buried to quickly.  Now I don't have to feel bad when I post a Randy story on the same day as a Larry story.  You'll be able to see both on the front page. 

So to summarize, very little is changing.  Just remember to use the snazzy new "Read More" buttons and you'll be navigating the breaks like a young Kurtis Blow.

...oh and I added a bunch of share buttons to the bottoms of posts but I don't know what half of them do yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular