Friday, March 4, 2011

Is It Safe: Would You Let A Yankees Fan Operate On Your Mouth?

I got a funny email from Larry Smith this morning that I wanted to share with you guys:

Yesterday I had to see a dental surgeon.  Due to an infection in a tooth it had to be extracted.
While I am sitting in the exam room waiting for the dentist to come in I notice that his wall has three photos of him in full Yankee uniform standing next to older former Bombers.  I'm guessing he did a fantasy camp thingy.
So as anxious as I am about the pain of the extraction I am busy saying to myself, "and it has to be inflicted on me by a huge Yankees fan! "  OY.
 So I ask you, would you let a Yankees fan go poking around in your pie hole?  If not what would you do?  Take the poll and leave your comments below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular