Thursday, December 13, 2012

The 12 Days Of Metsmas: A Crowdsourced Mets Christmas Carol

Christmas is almost here and that means it's time for Christmas Carols. This year I've decided to crowdsource a Mets Christmas carol. This is code for "too lazy to write it myself".  This year we're doing the 12 Days of Christmas, which is essentially the Christmas equivalent of "the wave". Sure it's tedious and repetitive but it just wouldn't be Christmas without it.

I'll get the ball rolling with the partridge in a pear tree (David Wright through 2020) and then you guys comment, email or tweet me your suggestions for the next days item (i.e. Ten Lords a leaping and such). Each day I'll animate my favorite suggestion and add it the list.

So here we go...

On the first day of Metsmas, my ballclub gave to me...

Send your suggestions for days 2-12 to readtheapple@gmail.com, post them on Facebook, tweet them to @readtheapple or just leave them in the comments section below. See you tomorrow for day two.

No Mets were harmed in the writing of this story. Follow me on Twitter @readtheapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular