Thursday, November 10, 2011

Introducing The Jose Reyes Underwear Color Alert System

Are you like me? Do you wish you knew every ridiculous detail about Jose Reyes so that you can speculate wildly about what it could possibly mean about the shortstop's thought process? Of course you do.  That's why The Apple has teamed up with the good folks at Hanes to bring you the Jose Reyes Underwear Color Alert System.  Every day until something actually happens, I'll let you know what color underwear Jose Reyes is wearing that day (don't ask me how I find this out) and you guys can speculate in the comments section.  The more ridiculous the better.

Today's color is Blue.  Fire away...



All articles featured on The Apple are fictitious. No Mets were harmed in the writing of this story. Follow me on Twitter @readtheapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular