Friday, August 31, 2012

Koncept: "It's Amazin'" Mets Music Video


Whenever I hear someone has written a song about the Mets I cringe. I cringe even more when I hear it's a hip-hop track but I've got to give it up to Koncept and the guys at The 7 Line. Not only does this not suck, it's actually pretty damn catchy. I like that they stay away from player references which can instantly make a song seem dated. I give it 4 Apples out of 5. It's certainly better than that Ron Artest Mets song. If we can get a remix with Nas on it i'll bump that rating up to a 5. Check it out and judge for yourself.

"It's Amazin'" by Koncept is available on iTunes here
No Mets were harmed in the writing of this story. Follow me on Twitter @readtheapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular