Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Join The Apple Friday Night At McFaddens For Half Priced Drinks

In case you haven't heard, it's the end of the world as we know it.  Fortunately, this year the apocalypse also coincides with the Subway Series so I think we should celebrate.  Hence the Subway Series/End Of The World Party was born.

The Apple is going to be enjoying the Armageddon at McFaddens this Friday.  Because if the world is ending I want to go out the way I lived, half in the bag watching mediocre Mets baseball.  The good folks at McFaddens have offered half priced drinks for anyone on my guest list this Friday for the duration of the Mets/Yankees game.  Alternatively, if your a heavy drinker you'll have the option to do a $25 open bar for the ENTIRE GAME.

If you want to be on the guest list, just send me an email to readtheapple@gmail.com with the subject End Of The World and let me know how many you are bringing.

In case there's any confusion this is not a gag.  If you're gonna be at McFaddens Friday and want to drink cheaply and hang with The Apple send me an email now.  See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular