Thursday, May 3, 2012

Check Out Some Of The Hilarious Early Entries In The Apple's David Wright Photoshop Contest

This is why I love my readers. Last night I challenged you to go to work on this David Wright photo and you guys did not disappoint. Here's a look at some of the best submissions so far.
He's still out there!!! from @BoobiesNStanton via Twitter
American Gothic by Ray G. via Facebook

Monkey! by Fred Nunez via email

Mr. Owl by Ogre39666 via Amazin' Avenue

A Christmas Story by SJ10689 via Amazin' Avenue

You Gonna Finish That Mo? by SJ 10639 via Amazin' Avenue
Keep them coming guys. You can get the original Wright image here. I'm going to send a "prize" to whoever comes up with the one that makes me laugh the hardest. 


All articles featured on The Apple are fictitious. No Mets were harmed in the writing of this story. Follow me on Twitter @readtheapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular