Friday, May 11, 2012

Video: What It Would Look Like Had The Mets Simply Chose To End The Season After Sweeping The Phillies...

The Mets just swept the Phillies in Philly. It doesn't get any better than that. So, why are they going to continue playing games after this? Call me a cynic, but this could realistically end up being the high point of the season. So why not just walk away while you're on top? I'll even go one step further and say the credits should roll after the Davis 3-run shot, don't even show the actual ending to the game. Don't believe me? Watch this video of how the season could possibly end and tell me I'm not on to something...





All articles featured on The Apple are fictitious. No Mets were harmed in the writing of this story. Follow me on Twitter @readtheapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular