Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mets Fans: Take The David Wright Photoshop Challenge

Ok so when I logged on to Mets.com today to check on the Mets game I was greeted with this:

Now there are a number of things wrong with this picture but let's just focus on David.  Is that seriously the only photo they had or are intentionally trying to make Wright look stupid.  Regardless, the (Photoshop or MS Paintz for you Amazin' Avenue types) potential is astronomical. 

But why should I have all the fun? I'm opening this one up to the public. Take Captain Tongue over here and digitally insert him into any ridiculous scenario you please. Send them to me at readtheapple@gmail.com or post them at facebook.com/readtheapple.  If you guys come up with some good stuff I'll pick a winner and send them an underwhelming prize package.  I've even made it easier for you by isolating our boy David here:

  
I'll even get the ball rolling with one of my own.


OK, now lets see what you guys come up with.

All articles featured on The Apple are fictitious. No Mets were harmed in the writing of this story. Follow me on Twitter @readtheapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular