Friday, March 9, 2012

Announcing The Apple's 2nd Annual Opening Day Tailgate

Attending the Mets home opener on April 5th? Why not join The Apple for my 2nd annual Opening Day Tailgate.  From 9 - 12PM I'll have The Apple's WORLD FAMOUS TAILGATING SETUP (i.e. a folding table and portable grill) set up in the Citi Field parking lot.
Entertainment will be provided by a small boombox playing WFAN unless the batteries die.  There will be a limited supply of burgers, hot dogs and beverages but, as always, if you wanna bring your own meat our executive chef (i.e. me in Mets apron) will be happy to cook it up for ya.

Click over to the facebook events page for more info.  I'll also have my big-ass banner courtesy of buildasign.com so we should be somewhat easy to spot. I hope to see some of you there. 



Follow me on Twitter @readtheapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular