Saturday, January 28, 2012

Coming Soon: "I Want To Draw A Cat For You Guy" Draws A Cat For The Apple

I was watching the TV show Shark Tank last night and they featured an interesting business. Steve Gadlin, who started the hilariously simple yet genius company I Want To Draw A Cat For You, was looking for funding for his cat drawing business. In the end he got his funding from Mark Cuban, the man many Mets fans wish the Metropolitans got their funding from.

Being the consummate smart-ass that I am, I decided to order a cat drawing from Mr Gadlin.  In the box that says describe your cat I wrote:
I would like a cat that depicts Mark Cuban buying the Mets franchise from the bankrupt/incompetent Wilpons to the approval of the team's fans.
I'll post the cat drawing as soon as it arrives.  Lets see what he comes up with.


No Mets were harmed in the writing of this story. Follow me on Twitter @readtheapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular