Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Slogan Search 2012

Back when I thought this blog would last about two months I came up with the slogan above.  As far as slogans go, it's served me well for the past two seasons but I was thinking of a fresh start for 2012.  I clearly lack the concentration and/or the ability to come up with a slogan for the site otherwise I would have done it already.  This is where you come in.  Do you have an idea for a slogan for The Apple?  Leave it in the comments section. Send it to my email. Tweet it to me or leave a comment on my Facebook page.  If I choose your slogan as the new official slogan you will win some kind of prize.  It won't be a very good prize but it will be a prize.

1 comment:

  1. The Apple: Taking bites out of the Mets, one joke at a time.

    ReplyDelete

This Month's Most Popular

All Time Most Popular